Frequently Asked Questions
Need a quick answer? Check our FAQs below to see if we can help.
Click the questions below to reveal the answer.
*Terms and conditions apply. Replacement for a defective key will be made as long as the key was not defaced or damaged.
- Go to Input > Roster > Edit existing .
- Enter your User ID in the field Agent Username to Modify and click modify.
- Select Agent Edit.
- Update your information.
- On your browser, in the top right corner of the screen, click the tab that says Tools or the Gear icon.
- Next, click on Internet Options. Under Browsing History, click the Delete tab.
- On the menu that appears, UNCHECK the boxes labeled Preserve Favorites website data, Passwords, and Tracking Protection. Everything else should have a check mark in the box. Click DELETE.
- Log out of MLXChange and close down all internet windows.
- Reopen MLXChange and pull up the listing. The new front image will appear.
Still Need Help?
Please call us at 412-367-5860.
Or email us at email@example.com